Daily dockets allow you to create and group participants into cases before the day begins. When you define cases and participants ahead of time participants will be automatically recognized when they register and will be assigned the correct role and be grouped into the appropriate case.
To start, click on the "Dockets" in the main menu to go to the dockets page.
1. Click on the day you want to manage
You can manage any future date. Managing a day's docket will allow you to manage cases and participants for that day. Click on the day you want to manage by hovering over the date and clicking it.
2. Click on New Case to add a new case
You can add multiple cases to the day's docket. Adding a case will allow you to group participants under that case. To create a case click on the "New Case" link.
3. Type in the case number
4. Optionally add a case name and click "Create Case"
5. Click on New Participant for the case
To create a participant for the case click on the "New Participant" link for that case.
6. Type in the first name and last name for the participant
7. Select the role for the participant
8. Click create participant
9. To add a new ungrouped participant click on "New Participant" under the ungrouped participant's tab
You can also create ungrouped participants. Creating ungrouped participants allows you to define your participant's role. When the participant registers they will only type in their name and be automatically assigned a role.